estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

4 posters

Who has Battlefield 3? (PC)

Mitch
    Mitch

Character Name : Jesse Szymanski

Who has Battlefield 3? (PC) Empty Who has Battlefield 3? (PC)

Post by Mitch Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm

If you do tell me. Join my game and clan.

I'm Senticous.

Intel on upcoming DLC.

Three DLC drops are on the way to Battlefield 3 from DICE and EA. The first will arrive in June; aptly named Close Quarters, it’ll drop players into an indoor conflict “where the tight level design and vertical gameplay creates a highly competitive environment.”

EA has been referring to these upcoming content releases as “themed expansion packs.” According to the Battlefield 3 blog, the June expansion will have more than just maps. It will introduce “high definition destruction,” which means everything from furniture to the building itself can be destroyed, and the rubble will pile up as the action plays out. It seems like these Close Quarters could get awful cramped with the right firepower.

Armored Kill will be the second DLC. Set for a fall release, it will introduce new tanks, ATVs, and mobile artillery. It will also include a vehicle-centric map said to be “the biggest map in Battlefield history.” This will be followed by End Game, and a massive update across all platforms set for this Spring release.

No pricing or exact release dates have been announced for any of this upcoming content. Want more Battlefield 3 updates? Follow Gaming Target on Twitter and like us on Facebook for all the latest on Battlefield 3’s “themed expansion packs.”
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Who has Battlefield 3? (PC) Empty Re: Who has Battlefield 3? (PC)

Post by Sinic Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm

I have BF3, just my processor and RAM can't handle it well.
    Zombie
    Zombie

Character Name : Julian Young

Post by Zombie Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

This fucker.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I have Battlefield 3, but I do not have any of the expansion packs though, WOULD YOU KINDLY GIVE THEM TO ME, I'M POOR AND IRISH. I plan on getting them later on in the year, when they get cheaper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:00 am