estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

5 posters

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED]

puppy0156
    puppy0156

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] Empty Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED]

Post by puppy0156 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Steam Name:Puppy0156

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12138252

How long have you been roleplaying? 9 years (4 years of failrp, other years i was at TnB)

Write a Background Story (App. 2+ Paragraphs) of your character's life, and how they got into their current situation:
    Emily Eversteen was born in 1976, June, she had a major family life and a educational history. Emily Eversteen's family consisted of a father, one mother, and no siblings except herself. Her father died shortly after she was born, which then caused her family major strife. She was born in the location of Ireland, Dublin.

Emily Eversteen went to school in Dublin, she went to school ages 4-17. She was pulled out at seventeen years old because she wanted to become a farmer so she could do what her family was made of, farmers. She then went to college in Northern Ireland to become a electrician. She started out with the typical store job, making low money each day. She then recieved her college graduation years later, and became a electrician.

The Seven hour war had begun when Emily awoke to the cries of the british soldier's being killed by the combine. The blood spread all over the street, reeking of flesh. The combine took over earth in seven hours, destroying all military and crushing any resistance. The combine then assigned each non-fighting civillian to a city, and relocated them.

Years later after the seven hour war, Emily earned up loyalist points, showing her complete loyalty to the union. Emily earned atleast five loyalist points, and met a nice handsome man named Ryan Carter. He introduced her to the city and told her about every prospect. Emily, wanted to join the Civil Worker's Union so she could be a role-model of the city, she recieved a application from the CWU recruiter, and filled it out. She then returned it to him, and said, "Come back in a day or two!".

In-Character Information

Name: Emily Eversteen

Citizen Identification Digits: 92553

Weight: 100 pounds

Height: 6'4

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Detainment History: None

Please mark one with a ✔

Have you committed any crimes against the Universal Union? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No _✔_

Please mark one with a ✔

Are you willing to work hard labor for the Union?

Yes _✔_ No __

Why do you wish to join the Civil Workers' Union?

>> I wish to serve my Union on a higher level; and i also wish for the benefit schemes and employment status, i also wish to help out C11.

Is there anything else that you feel necessary to add about yourself?

>> No.

Signature: Emily Eversteen
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] Empty Re: Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED]

Post by Sinic Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:57 pm

<:: No loyalist database records found. Application denied. ::>

[ <:: REQUIRED PREREQUISITE ::> - highly known and respected loyalist status ]

DENIED, sorry, but the prerequisite is right there at the top of the application format, it's not supposed to be just IC.

Also, I denied Drescher's as well because he suffered the same mistake, but you'll probably need to redo the entire application because City 11 is set at present time compared to the Outlands, so you'll need to make a new character, since Emily is a resistance black market dealer for the outlands.
    [NOTE - You'd be slightly lucky if I even give you another chance for this application, seeing how you were acting towards me over Steam exclaiming I was "stalking you" because of me finding your CG app.]

Also, on a side note, even if you had loyalist status for Emily (if she wasn't already being used for outlands), the application would of still been denied, because you literally just copy and pasted your entire Catalyst Gaming CWU backstory to this application(http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=12031.0), and also the the backstory is barely even developed and thought of, it is just random obvious facts about before, during and after the war that anyone could make up (like going to school, suffering the attacks from the Combine, surviving, etc.), there was nothing that even caught my attention and it seemed like only four sentences rather than two full paragraphs.

The main part that gets me is that you copied and pasted it from CG, which shows that you put no effort at all in this application.
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] Empty Re: Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED]

Post by duckhead666 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

The CWU should recruit people based on experience, and stuff they can actually use. As long as people can cooperate during their time as interns, loyalist points should not be necessary.

Just my two cents.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Hm, well, you don't need to be the most lovable loyalist in the world, I'm probably gonna change it so you need like, a moderate status.

Either way Puppy and Drescher still would of been denied, since these character's don't exist at all, yet. (excluding Emily, she's still AFK in the Outlands)

Last edited by Sinic on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm

>caucasion

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm

>26 year old that is apparently a grade 7 language arts teacher
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm

>british soldiers in ireland
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:31 pm

seems legit, P.S, PUPPY IS A

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] Xinsrc_40203052813370463170435
    trasngender
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] The+internet+ruins+my+childhood+_1b56a47e47a99b1734d98595d4e7d508
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

i've known that since static, lol. appearntly she's 25 years old and married to a pizza delievery boy, she has a penis and has an adopted child. she's also pregnant.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:36 pm

We've all known, even though she played with Jay and I long before he started hosting servers, and her voice sounded like a 9 year olds so I'm guessing she's an attention whore who is around 14-15, who somehow is pregent even though it has a dick, because most transgenders have dicks.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:38 pm

i think the word you're looking for is "hermaphrodite"
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I don't want these fance shamsy scientict wurds, we all know shes a granny tranny and thats the end of it who will die

:fuckthat: alone
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:40 pm

omfg ur rong she is marrid to pizza man!!! she gets mone from her parnts cuz she cnt support herslef!!
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I KNOW RIGHT, AND PIZZA BOYS MAKE LIKE WHAT, ONE Emily Eversteen's CWU Application [DENIED] Us_dollar_front

A YEAR, OMG SHE IS SO RUCH, GUV US UR MUNY.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 pm

If I were to order a pizza from my local pizza store, and I place in the comments "No immigrants.", the pizza would never come.

Also, I was told that her husband wanted a second child because his family members were all deceased or something, so they could have a continued family tree, or some other personal stuff.

It seems like the stories go back and forth, kinda like a bad HL2RP character's backstory.

Last edited by Sinic on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    puppy0156
    puppy0156

Post by puppy0156 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Drescher, Candle, the fact that you actually bother to take the time to post to insult me is very immature and is very disturbing, it just proves that you both have nothing intelligent to say, anyhow this thread got derailed, sinic, please lock the thread.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

:(((((((((((((((( nice sob story. 9/11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 am