estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

3 posters

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c:

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Empty Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c:

Post by Sinic Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Outlandsnewer

http://www.esotericroleplay.net/h1-loadingurl
    Awwww yeah look what I made (edited).

I give my credits to Mitch though for the original design. I just replaced "THE OUTLANDS" with the shown text.

I also made the forum banner, also using Mitch's background, and just added some more gradient lines to it, added a sharp edge to it as well, but I don't think it looks too well on the top of the forum unless we make the colour lighter, or I can just make it like the loading screen design, either way I would guess that it'd look better if it was centred, but I don't know how to do that.

I still give credit to Mitch for making the background.

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Esotericserverbanner
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Empty Re: Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c:

Post by Misterjohn Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Needs more Woll Smoth.

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Woll_Smoth_Carousel_by_nik_pwns
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c: Empty Re: Edited loading screen design and created forum banner! c:

Post by Sinic Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Misterjohn wrote:Needs more Woll Smoth.
    Okay, I need to be serious here, why do you always increase the font for every post you make like you have autism?

It makes you look extremely retarded.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

you're worst than 9/11 AND the beirut massacre!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 pm