estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+4
TooMuchStarbucks
Sinic
H.Drescher
kamikazefork
8 posters

MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST

kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST Empty MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST

Post by kamikazefork Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:47 am

You all knew it was coming, this little shit has infested our forums and server with old and overused memes, LOLPARKOUR, and retarded images. Mr.Jawn is a menace that now deserves to be banned from the forums and the server from all this idiotic shit he does. In Nova, he did almost the same of what is now happening in Esoteric. He always seemed to talk about his real life like his girl friend and how his family did things to him. Now, he has brought this to us, and all that followed. Most of us have already experianced and caused him to stirr and fill our forums with spam of his crappy SIMON COWELL fan art and retarded jokes that fuck every thread up. Candlejack and I want him banned (Obviously). SO FUCKING BAN HIM RIGHT NOW.

H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST Empty Re: MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST

Post by H.Drescher Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 am

+SUPPORT
    BAN HIM ALREADY
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:11 am

I'M DEBATING ABOUT IT
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:32 am

I say we just do it temporarily. Ban him for a week, and if he starts trolling and spamming again ban him for all of eternity...

infinity and beyond
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

guys i acidently banned myself instead of mrjawn fuck
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

Post by Misterjohn Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

kamikazefork wrote:You all knew it was coming, this little shit has infested our forums and server with old and overused memes, LOLPARKOUR, and retarded images. Mr.Jawn is a menace that now deserves to be banned from the forums and the server from all this idiotic shit he does. In Nova, he did almost the same of what is now happening in Esoteric. He always seemed to talk about his real life like his girl friend and how his family did things to him. Now, he has brought this to us, and all that followed. Most of us have already experianced and caused him to stirr and fill our forums with spam of his crappy SIMON COWELL fan art and retarded jokes that fuck every thread up. Candlejack and I want him banned (Obviously). SO FUCKING BAN HIM RIGHT NOW.

Well, ban me then. Go ahead Blake or ellis. Do it. I haven't used "Lolparkour" in a while, unless you consider walking along a cliff you don't even have to press space to get to lolparkour. If you really find it applicable to call the things I do "Idiotic shit" And yes, I did about the same "Idiotic shit" in nova. But that's an entirely different place, which no longer exists.

Secondly, I haven't brought up a girlfriend since the ginger crackhead I had the mistake of dating, Yes, my family has done stupid shit to me. But on the internet I can rant about this without fear of being slapped or thrown out or something. Anyway, that is irrelevant to the fact I'm "annoying" and do "Idiotic shit". Which I fully admit to it. I am annoying, and do stupid shit.

Thirdly, theres the "SIMON COWELL fanart" thing. That's just. Not even. That was a host from american idol. Not a character from cry of fear, or the name of my character from outlands and cityRP, which was being "Simon Orwell" Referring to the penname of Eric Blair, the creator of the book "1984". And yes, you view my jokes as retarded. Is my sense of humor supposed to be an exact copy of yours?

Fourthly, Candlejack hates me because he's candlejack, and hates people like me merely because of the fact it's funny to him to troll me, which he seems rather good at. Fork, you do realize I'm not trying to piss anybody off or annoy them. I just want to be fucking accepted by this community, it being the only place where I can actually get away from problems. However, that's not likely seeing as the server is down again and you guys want to hang me from a tree. Also, the quote "Any community that gets it's laughs from pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who believe they're in good company." Sort of applies, although in a somewhat pointless manner. Anyway, I'm done with this rebuttal.Lone and Sinic Go ahead and ban me.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 pm

o7 an hero
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

CandleJack wrote:o7 an hero

Or reply with a completely un-serious post. That works.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 pm

candlejack being serious?
    MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST Hahahaha_abfe8e_191371
    why did i use this image
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Sinic wrote:candlejack being serious?
    MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST Hahahaha_abfe8e_191371
    why did i use this image

Lol FJ. Thought you were with 4chan now.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

No I just searched up "hahahaha" on Google.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 am

MR.JAWN BAN REQUEST BDd3

It has been done. He was asking for it at this point. Well...

Misterjohn wrote:Lone and Sinic Go ahead and ban me.

Maybe he already did ask for it... but this time it was the little half intentional/unintentional way and not as much with a little 10 year old rage-fit.

Either way, it entirely blew my fuse, I told him before it's completely retarded whenever he makes jokes about him being an idiot, like "Remember when I would of ran across this wall in the past?" and "Lol now I'm not gonna do that now because I...", but the fact he made three achievements and made a post about it completely proves that he doesn't give a shit about his reputation anymore, does he know that his universal personality is not going to change at all.

I still want to ask him, what ONE thing has he done with this community? Not for me, I know I talk to him over Skype and we have a good time mostly, but I'm talking about the community, has he ever played a game with us before?
    No, only Garry's Mod roleplay, but even that, he is lagging up to 1000 ping and his roleplay characters are uninteresting, even when he has the games, he chooses not to play them with us.

Has he ever posted on Esoteric for something that doesn't irritate us?
    Yes, but at times he still makes those stupid shitposts, and it can't be fixed, and that is obviously proven after he makes a joke about it with his little fake achievements and his only post on Starbucks' thread.

Has he ever talked to us ONCE?
    Kind of, but even with a laptop microphone, he chooses not to talk because of the shitty excuse, "I don't like to talk. ._.". And typing to him is completely not apart of our job because everyone here in Esoteric usually engages in voice chat communications, when we're playing a game it's completely irritating just to close it down to see the one word he said to us.

Has he ever tried to buy a microphone?
    No, he said "My dad doesn't trust me to bike to the store to get one.", but it's funny because if he always hangs out with people that he knows IRL, he can take that chance of not being supervised by his parents to buy a microphone, this also relates to how he barely uses common sense in roleplay.

So I can now say this request has been accepted.

On a side note, I'm acting much more fucking saddistic now after how many people on my friends list are completely annoying cuntbags with all these "RL problems" and "RL disorders" and such. Misterjohn isn't a very prominent example, but whenever I try to help people like this, I lose my patience and can't stand it anymore. It's mainly how I put up with it and it continues on forever and never changes, I got my own things to do, and I don't like to have a dead corpse on a rope behind my shoulder.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 am

No one liked him the first place.

Aside me, I wished he would of exploded into a million faggits.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

:)
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Tue May 27, 2014 1:11 am

still hasn't grown a pair

0/10