estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+3
H.Drescher
Sinic
Misterjohn
7 posters

The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread.

Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread. Empty The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread.

Post by Misterjohn Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 pm

lBasically, I know that I've been pissing you guys off and practically ruining my own reputation in the process, and I'd like to change everything that's happened. If you guys have a pet peeve or are just generally pissed off in any form at me, Please leave a reply Stating:

-What I did

-Why it pisses you off/annoys you

-How I can change this.

-Personal comment on the matter of what I did. (Optional)

I will read all of these, And listen to them. Please be serious on the matter, because if you comment something like "Go die" or "Go cut yourself" Or whatever it's going to be ignored.

Edit:
    It'd be nice if you guys would reply or something soon.

Or don't take the thread seriously. Guys I made this thread to try and improve, and if you're going to just ignore it or whatever, there's no point in even posting.

Last edited by Misterjohn on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread. Empty Re: The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread.

Post by Sinic Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Everything is in chronological order in all three of the categories, so #1 in "What I Did", "Why It Pisses You Off" and "How To Fix It" are all related to eachother.

What I did
    - You make it seem like roleplaying is not your thing at all, like making characters that are all the same, but with different(?) models and ethnicities, and most of them have the stupid excuse of a bullshit outlook on life like "The Combine are good people.", I've heard that millions of times, it isn't something new.
    - Relating to your real life all the time, and sometimes using it as an excuse.
    - Not having a microphone, and when you do, you still type, which makes you obviously excluded from everyone's necessity of even caring about you
    - You're shitty router makes playing with you in games like trying to take care of a 3 year old kid in a wheelchair with down syndrome and leukaemia.

Why it pisses you off/annoys you
    - Because you slow everything down, do stupid things that usually affects other people, and it just makes it a hassle
    - Because we don't give a fuck
    - I'm just saying, whenever I talk to you, it's like talking to a different person and it actually makes it feel like I'm talking to someone that is a bro, but when you type, it's just obnoxious, especially when we're speaking back when you're just typing.
    - Slows everyone down whenever you play games that isn't GMod, I never ever recalled playing other game except for GMod with you, all the other games, you had 1000 ping, so it was like you weren't even there because you leave around 5 minutes later.

How I can change this.
    - There's no way you can change it, it seems like, it just seems to be /you/.
    - Just stop talking about it, and also, don't make it like your trying your hardest not talking about it like making jokes "lol remember when i used to do that?" cause that makes it worse.
    - Get a microphone, one that you can at least talk in so we can hear you, not gonna cost that much. And don't use the stupid excuse "I don't like to talk." whenever we ask you to talk through the microphone instead of typing, it just makes you seem more like a waste of time.
    - Get a new router, I don't care how good it is, just a replacement since you said yours is just old. Or atleast check if a electrician can see if it's old, or if there's something wrong with it.

k there we go

Last edited by Sinic on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread. Empty Re: The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread.

Post by H.Drescher Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 am

Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

but the video makes me want to stay. :'(
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Jawn, everything you do is wrong. If you attempt to be better or fix what you did you fail, just give up on steam and go get a smex bewx or Pee Ess.

What Mr.Jawn sees: GET THE FUCK OUT
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm

kamikazefork wrote:Jawn, everything you do is wrong. If you attempt to be better or fix what you did you fail, just give up on steam and go get a smex bewx or Pee Ess.

What Mr.Jawn sees: GET THE FUCK OUT

>tells john to get an xbox 360
    >you own one

are you trying to insult him or something?
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by kamikazefork Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 am

They cost to much, If he was to ask his parents for one, he would get beat to death by his father and dick ripped out by his mother.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 am

kamikazefork wrote:They cost to much, If he was to ask his parents for one, he would get beat to death by his father and dick ripped out by his mother.

Actually, No. They don't cost too much. I have one in my room, however my TV is busted. And it's really boring because the only game I have for it is Dead Island, which I've beat five times or so.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 am

Guys calm your fucking cock and stop being dickbags, Fork, you're a fucking asshole, you already told me over TS3 that you just want him banned and you don't care if he changes or not. But still, rub your cock in a horizontal motion and simmer yourself down.
    And John, stop shitposting, you already just threw a random music cover into the media thread despite you already made your own megathread and none of us really care about it.

kamikazefork wrote:They cost to much, If he was to ask his parents for one, he would get beat to death by his father and dick ripped out by his mother.
    Xbox 360s cost like, 200 dollars...

Misterjohn wrote:Actually, No. They don't cost too much. I have one in my room, however my TV is busted. And it's really boring because the only game I have for it is Dead Island, which I've beat five times or so.
    You can connect your Xbox to your computer screen you know.
    Also, what's the point of having an Xbox if you don't have a single Xbox exclusive game like Halo or GoW?
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by kamikazefork Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 pm

I want him banned because he seems to be to imature to take everything thrown at him like a man, and continues to do things I have said he shouldnt do. Either he doesnt know how to listen or he has something thats bipolar or autistic.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

kamikazefork wrote:I want him banned because he seems to be to imature to take everything thrown at him like a man, and continues to do things I have said he shouldnt do. Either he doesnt know how to listen or he has something thats bipolar or autistic.

I responded maturely to the comment about buying an xbox. And totally ignored the other part.

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Misterjohn wrote:I responded maturely to the comment about buying an xbox. And totally ignored the other part.
    Your responses are mature, obviously, if you didn't respond maturely that ruins the entire point of you trying to stay.

He doesn't care if you change or not, to be honest, name one thing you could ever do with Fork or CJ if you WERE friends.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Sinic wrote:
    Misterjohn wrote:I responded maturely to the comment about buying an xbox. And totally ignored the other part.
    Your responses are mature, obviously, if you didn't respond maturely that ruins the entire point of you trying to stay.

He doesn't care if you change or not, to be honest, name one thing you could ever do with Fork or CJ if you WERE friends.

Well we wouldn't be constantly trying to mess with eachother, such as my thread "look gais its candlejack" and some of candlejacks posts about me. I'd rather just be neutral than enemies or friends.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:21 pm

H.Drescher wrote:

But I'd need candlejack's rope

Seriously though, No thanks.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm

what
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Sinic wrote:
    what

Why is this in my thread
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 pm

i had no where else to put it
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 pm

this is where this video belongs
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 am

Humper wrote:

this is where this video belongs

That video belongs on one of my shitposts, opposed to a serious thread.
    Humper
    Humper

Post by Humper Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 am

I would be inclined to say "this thread is a shit post of your own designs", but I'm not that mean.

I'm too nice. Trollface
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 am

Humper wrote:I would be inclined to say "this thread is a shit post of your own designs", but I'm not that mean.

I'm too nice. Trollface

Relatively serious topic post > random shit posted in it
    Humper
    Humper

Post by Humper Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 am

cuz'.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 am

well nobody is going to take this thread seriously because nobody gives a shit about you getting banned or not

so on behalf of esoteric servers, i state this thread as a failed attempt of being a srs thread

The MisterJohn critism/suggestions thread. 2cr0k8y

it's so cute i even made an official picture badge for it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:41 pm