estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

4 posters

Tee eff tew

Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Character Name : Leon Garcon

Tee eff tew Empty Tee eff tew

Post by Snoweh Owl Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Welp. You all know. The Mann vs. Machine update is coming soon. Tomorrow actually
    http://www.teamfortress.com/mvm/

Since it's new "Horde mode" or Co-op can have 6 people I was thinking about setting up a game where everyone trys to beat the Mode. We could have people record and nonsensical shit like that. I will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.

Other than that. Yep. Mann vs Machine. Team Fortress 2.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Tee eff tew Empty Re: Tee eff tew

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Snoweh Owl wrote: will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.
    oh god no
    i'll only play with you if you don't be a HLDickJagger
    Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Post by Snoweh Owl Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Sinic wrote:
    Snoweh Owl wrote: will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.
    oh god no
    i'll only play with you if you don't be a HLDickJagger

U no get 2 pleh den. Sorreh. I need mai Hldj to t-roll.

I'm probably going to sparingly use it. My microphone is from 1997 and makes me sound like I haven't hit puberty yet. HLDJ is like my way of talking. Most of them expressing my resentment for everyone in the team being a retard....But you get the idea, Mmkay.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

well i can just like, get 5 other people easily, so nothing lost there for me :V
    Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Post by Snoweh Owl Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

den u faegit.

In English: Meh I thought I would start playing and getting more involved with the Esoteric Community. I could join my friend's game tomorrow. Don't have to play with you guys, but I thought I would and be "The nice new guy" who bullshits everyone.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Well you can get involved but I don't think anybody wants to hear someone playing ripped sounds over a microphone, because 99% of the time their unfunny and just plain annoying, especially when everyone is communicating normally.

It's like when MisterJohn types to us when all of us are talking in TeamSpeak, it's just obnoxious, but in this case HLDJ is even more annoying.

And plus, there's a lot more than 6 of us all together who have our Esoteric Family Buttfuck Night regularly, so you wont really be left out individually.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Don't you faggits know the wonders of using the mighty 'mute' button?
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Humper wrote:Don't you faggits know the wonders of using the mighty 'mute' button?
    then what's the point of having helen keller play tf2 with us
    Humper
    Humper

Post by Humper Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

BECAUSE I AM A WHORE WITH CAPLOCKS.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

wow when i try to update tf2 it either gets 600 bytes/s, or 2 KB/s (now currently stuck at 70% with 0 bytes/s), and it would sometimes jump to around 50-150 KB/s. Was getting around 750 KB/s but then Valve releases a blog/group post, it went to shit cuz everyone knew about the release and started updating/joining all at once

and in game, according to Stallion and a friend named Darkthunder they can't get into any servers and there is like over 5000 players queued trying to get into servers

good plan duke valve, next time give us the fucking option to make a passworded local server like L4D, works better than joining a bunch of shit servers being flooded

Just gonna wake up early in the morning and use that chance to update and try out MvM then.
    Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Post by Snoweh Owl Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Sinic wrote:wow when i try to update tf2 it either gets 600 bytes/s, or 2 KB/s (now currently stuck at 70% with 0 bytes/s), and it would sometimes jump to around 50-150 KB/s. Was getting around 750 KB/s but then Valve releases a blog/group post, it went to shit cuz everyone knew about the release and started updating/joining all at once

and in game, according to Stallion and a friend named Darkthunder they can't get into any servers and there is like over 5000 players queued trying to get into servers

good plan duke valve, next time give us the fucking option to make a passworded local server like L4D, works better than joining a bunch of shit servers being flooded

Just gonna wake up early in the morning and use that chance to update and try out MvM then.

Update was a total shit storm. The actual gamemode is pretty damn fun. I had to setup a hamachi server for me and my friends to play. but the gamemode. IS HARD AS FUCK. *Pun intended*
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

Well me and others went to Mann Up mode, but it was so fucking difficult.

Uber Medics are OP as fuck, they uber instantly when you attack them, then they get their uber recharged 5 seconds later.

And the fact you can't trade in bought perks from the upgrades shop for more credits (so you can apply a different perk to a different class) sucks when you need to change class badly.

It just turns into a pile of rage instead of a ton of fun when playing and being on like, the 2nd wave and suffering a bunch of fucking Uber Medics and Giant Deflector Heavies... or being on the 7th wave and getting anal-raped by 4 Tanks and a bunch of Giant Deflector Heavies with 4 Uber Medics on them each.
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 am

Sinic wrote:Well me and others went to Mann Up mode, but it was so fucking difficult.

Uber Medics are OP as fuck, they uber instantly when you attack them, then they get their uber recharged 5 seconds later.

And the fact you can't trade in bought perks from the upgrades shop for more credits (so you can apply a different perk to a different class) sucks when you need to change class badly.

It just turns into a pile of rage instead of a ton of fun when playing and being on like, the 2nd wave and suffering a bunch of fucking Uber Medics and Giant Deflector Heavies... or being on the 7th wave and getting anal-raped by 4 Tanks and a bunch of Giant Deflector Heavies with 4 Uber Medics on them each.

Fuck teh medics
    Humper
    Humper

Post by Humper Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

So story short.

MvM is fucking impossible.
    Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Post by Snoweh Owl Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Everyone with level 3 wrangled sentries fully upgraded. Nuff sed. It actually works pretty damn well. Pain in the ass to refill metal but hell. I got through Coaltown and Decoy doing that with my friends.

*Note* Spys will rape you. THEY ALWAYS WILL *Edn*
    Humper
    Humper

Post by Humper Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Oh Snoweh, if you only saw how much we get piledrived in our matches..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:37 am