estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I

H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I Empty Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I

Post by H.Drescher Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

I decided to upload this onto the forums due to Jordan. However lets not get into that lets get into the map. Spent a day and a half working on the map. This map was just a test in A.I and some details. However I will let the pictures.
    Also if you do happen to download it try playing it on hard for ultiment difficulty. Make sure to record it if you want to! I want to see people fail or succeed on my map.

The goal of the map: The goal is to get to the end of the corridors, at the end there are turrets which you must take out, then touch the wall and you win.

Here is some pictures:

Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I Testmap0004

Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I Testmap0003

Dreschers attempt at mapping and A,I Testmap0005

Here is the download link for the map. Sorry for not having too many pictures, but the map is rather small. However it is quite a challenge if you play it on hard.

Extract the files here.

:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\<steamname>\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\maps\

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21178833/Testmap.bsp

Now after you download the map load the map from console like so: map Testmap Its not that hard.

Thanks, and please provide constructive criticism as I may try my hand at a possible roleplay map after much practice.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am