estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+4
Misterjohn
H.Drescher
Humper
Sinic
8 posters

[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches?

Poll

Which way do you want contraband to be accessed through?

[ 5 ]
    [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Bar_left63%[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Bar_left37%[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Empty [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches?

Post by Sinic Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

So, there is two ways we can do this:

1. Do the usual and get someone with BMD flags to stay in the resistance and obtain items through the usual spawn-buying way, of course, with roleplay of picking up the shipment drop.

or

2. Get an admin with vVm flags to drop by a few items in secret areas every week, and if possible, to drop the item to the resistance themselves as a delivery, it could be payed for, or the supplier is doing it for free just to help the resistance, it is whatever the character at the moment thinks, it must be done legitimately and properly, first off though...

Do NOT trust Lone with this job, he sold a fucking Overwatch pulse-orb for 50 tokens on the Outlands server one time.

And there we go.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Empty Re: [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches?

Post by Humper Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll vote for the same old, same old legit flag giving.

Just as simple to catch some faggit in the crime if you moderate the server correctly.

Which you do.

<3 *plus 1 to suckup*
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

[POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? Empty Re: [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches?

Post by Sinic Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Don't worry, you are my favourite British person. <3
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Dealer Flags so people aren't pussies and go loling around for supply caches and instead have to save up their coin for such a thing and not get caught.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

Post by Misterjohn Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 pm

I remember when I had BMD on nova-gaming. I was the only one who actually RP'd recieving BMD goods. Even the owner didn't RP it.

:3
    Snoweh Owl
    Snoweh Owl

Character Name : Leon Garcon

Post by Snoweh Owl Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 am

Misterjohn wrote:I remember when I had BMD on nova-gaming. I was the only one who actually RP'd recieving BMD goods. Even the owner didn't RP it.

I had Rp'd it. You just ass spawned Salesman entities that sold the items for 0 tokens. I had to make a script to remove all of them and put a complete ban on them :l

But onto the topic.

1:
    Pros: Less Admin Intervention.
    Cons: May Proceed to Overstock on Weapons that probably was Ass-spawned

2:
    Pros: Easier for Admins to manage the amount of weapons in the server
    Cons: Admuns need to do wurk for 1ce.
    English Version: Admins need to work placing items in an area, which some would object to if they are lazy as hell.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 am

Misterjohn wrote:I remember when I had BMD on nova-gaming. I was the only one who actually RP'd recieving BMD goods. Even the owner didn't RP it.

nobody cares, dog
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 am

Snoweh Owl wrote:I had Rp'd it. You just ass spawned Salesman entities that sold the items for 0 tokens. I had to make a script to remove all of them and put a complete ban on them :l
    [POLL] Dealer Flags? Or Supply Caches? 00001xks

But also, this topic was related to the City server, so for Outlands we're going to do both and have the main resistance figure utilize the flags, but keep spawning scavengables every so often.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 am

Except our admins aren't lazy, they are just abusive towards Dreschers. They still love and hate me at the same time though.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:26 pm

H.Drescher wrote:Except our admins aren't lazy, they are just abusive towards Dreschers. They still love and hate me at the same time though.
    fixed
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 pm

H.Drescher wrote:Except our admins aren't lazy, they are just abusive towards Dreschers. They still love and hate me at the same time though.They just want to go on full nuclear war with the planet of the Dreschers, but they know if they do, the entire human race will die.

Well then in that case
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Post by duckhead666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 pm

We gots to be carefuls about who we give the flags to, see?

It ain't any ol' chump who cans go around spawnin' things and stills RPses properly.

For major thingses like guns and such, they shoulds have to ask an Operator or aboves before spawnin' it.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

be quiet duck, or else we will engage in full nuclear war with the planet of the Dreschers
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:14 am

i'll bring the lube.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm

:)
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Tue May 27, 2014 1:08 am

i sell thur meixcan bordr of servr,

ty

i am meixcn durg dealr btw

ocdonutsteel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:16 pm