estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+6
creighmoe
TooMuchStarbucks
H.Drescher
MarkValentine
CandleJack
Sinic
10 posters

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better Empty fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 pm

do it faggots
    (dear god, what have i started)
    can be an amazing picture, can be a bad picture, can be a picture of a motherfucking brick, just let your hearts desire

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better 13zy9vl

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better 2160yo

Last edited by Sinic on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better Empty Re: fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Post by CandleJack Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better 5JNMW
    MarkValentine
    MarkValentine

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better Empty Re: fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Post by MarkValentine Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better BPUGO
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 pm

No one will ever post the source under the picture, will they?
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better LFSiv
    MarkValentine
    MarkValentine

Post by MarkValentine Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better ARQE6
    MarkValentine
    MarkValentine

Post by MarkValentine Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better BeESt
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better CV9ks
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better FWwXj
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Character Name : [AR-OS] Dante

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

This is really just sad. You guys got no life if you have to pick on the poor girl like that. Fucking losers. No wonder you people will be :foreveralone:
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 am

i'm really digging how you're making assumptions of our lives. it seem with all the sucide talk you've been going on about, the only friends you'll be having are the worms.
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

Looks who talking you fucking queer. You guys are just fucking pussies if you have to fuck with one girl. Once again fucking losers with no lives. If your itching for a fight then grow some fucking balls and fucking fight me.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 am

come on down to jersey, i'll beat the fuck outta ya'. we don't pick on you because you're a girl, we pick on you because you're an attention whore and a stupid cunt who obsesses over kids she hasn't even met. take stallion for example. also, you're pictures are really horrible like you and it's funny.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am

refers to herself in the third person to disguise identity

fucks it all up by saying 'fight me'

priceless
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

come to jersey, i'll shove your face in the dirt and it'll never come out
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

Are you just that fucking retarded? Who the fuck you think your talking to you little fucking prick I'm no girl. Fucking 602 for life you little bitch. I'll fucking beat you down so fucking fast you wouldn't even know what the fuck happen.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

CandleJack wrote:come to jersey, i'll shove your down my penis and it'll never come out

fixed

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better 1337998787138swagGlasses-228x228

swag

Last edited by TooMuchStarbucks on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

what the fuck is 602, you jabroni? come on down to jersey, we eat jabroni's like you for fucking breakfast. you spend most of your life in the kitchen so get the fuck outta here.
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 am

I'm a fucking Phoenix Gangsta you little bitch. I'll beat your little fucking punk ass down so fucking quick if you continue fucking with my friend. You stupid nigga bitch.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 am

hey, hey. where you from?
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 am

Phoenix Gangsta? Bitch please. I eat Phoenix Gangstas for dinner, with a side order of fries and a milkshake.

Don't make me go ninja on your ass.

creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:34 am

@CandleJack - Phoenix mother fucka. Are you that stupid or born retarded?

@TooMuch Starbucks - Your even dumber than you look if you fuck with me. I'm no grunt you stupid bitch. I'll fuck your stupid ass up.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 am

fucking arizona? alright you redneck jabroni, how bout you drive your house up to jersey and we'll see. your house is on four wheels and has two windows. you'll get here in no time.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 am

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better 26040_360677876491_5711699_n
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

Say that again you little punk and I'll fuck your ass up. I don't care if your fucking retarded or not you fucking Jersey faggots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:37 am