estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+6
creighmoe
TooMuchStarbucks
H.Drescher
MarkValentine
CandleJack
Sinic
10 posters

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better - Page 2 Empty Re: fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 am

get outta here. the only comeback your little jabroni mind can come up with is calling me retarded. how about you tell your stupid cunt of a jabroni that i'll beat the fuck outta both of ya'. hey, bring the rest of the inbred family, too.
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Character Name : [AR-OS] Dante

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better - Page 2 Empty Re: fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 am

Jersey fucking wanna be faggot. Jersey are nothing but faggots wanna be tough guys but are nothing but pussies.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 am

in this argument

but keep going because it's funny

Last edited by Sinic on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 am

shut the fuck up, i don't need to listen to some bedwetter redneck from arizona.
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:44 am

Then you know nothing about fucking the 602 you little bitch. Until you live on the streets and get shot at every fucking day I suggest you keep your little pussy mouth shut.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:46 am

my whole family could beat the fuck outta you. my hamster could be the fuck outta you, shut shut your god damn mouth about your 602 jabroni shits.

what the fucks your name, kid?
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

his hamster's a real badass man you don't wanna mess with this guy
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

ladies ladies i know all about makin baybayz
    creighmoe
    creighmoe

Post by creighmoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 am

name creighton. You wish. All you Jersey faggots are nothing but wannabes little pussies. You can dress tough and act tough all you like but your nothing but pussies.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

you're a jabroni. someone who talks the talk but cant walk the walk. how many times do i gotta tell you, or do you have encrusted semen in your eyes? i'll beat the fuck outta ya' and the rest of you dumbshit redneck jabroni's

also, i knew someone named creighton. you know what i did to him? i beat the fuck outta him.
    MarkValentine
    MarkValentine

Post by MarkValentine Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

YEAH NIGGA EAST SIDE NIGGA, WE DON'T FUCK AROUND UP IN THIS BITCH! :fffuuuuu:

:awwyeah: AWWW YEAH FUCK A BITCH UP.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:01 am

god damn jabroni couldn't handle the fucking heat
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 am

Jill, your trying to hard. Even if it isn't you, then its probably some dumbass that was messaged by Jill to talk about something s/he doesn't even know about. The next thing is, how would you even know whos screenshots those were made by. How about you do us all a favor and just shoot yourself with a 44.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am

What he doesn't know is that Phoenix gangsters are usually shot and have the average life span of the age of 20-23. Most are also dirty Mexicans wo can't hold down a real job.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 am

H.Drescher wrote:What he doesn't know is that Phoenix gangsters are usually shot and have the average life span of the age of 20-23. Most are also dirty Mexicans wo can't hold down a real job.
    answered by a true arizonan
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by kamikazefork Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 am

This bitch aint no gangster. S/he wouldnt give a fuck about the person making the pics.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:29 am

k lets make funny edits now
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am

every day i regret replacing the smiles on the forum with memes. every day i cry. every time.
    John Jordan
    John Jordan

Character Name : Allan Williams

Post by John Jordan Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

:cereal: Shut the fuck up Lone.
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

WHAT HAVE I DONE.

Also why are the forums so active recently? It's making me consider changing the domain to esotericservers.net, along with actually doing something with the community.

STOP MAKING ME CONSIDER DOING THINGS. >:C
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am

because we've been getting about 9-10 players in Outlands every day bro

also, yes, the memes are terrible ;_;

Last edited by Sinic on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am

We have manged to get a Daily playerbase of around 10 players actually, I was not on today, but the high yesterday was 14 players, it could have been more but many disconnected because theres no content pack. Go make one and upload it. Start doing stuff already.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 am

yeah make a content pack, it's the reason most people don't join the server, if you make a content pack i'll edit the loading title and add in a "<333 GET THE CONTENT AT..."
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by kamikazefork Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 am

Were planing on setting the entire area on fire. Best plan, 2012
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 am

fuck with people's screenshots or pictures and make them 69% better - Page 2 2ui8wox

>inb4 introduction to a cinematic movie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:53 am