estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

5 posters

The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community)

H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community) Empty The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community)

Post by H.Drescher Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 am

There is a custom map for the hunger games, sounds awesome right? Well it is pretty awesome. If you have seent the movie itself and/or read the book, then you should like this. If not, well go watch the movie or read the book or do both at the SAMETIME AND BE HARDCORE.. There is actually a custom map for this as well, here is a video of it.

Pretty awesome right? Here is a list of the rules from the map maker.
    The DL link is in the Video's Description as well.

Mapmaker wrote:Rules of The Survival Games:

Only one player can win The Survival Games.
    You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
    You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
    Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
    No player is allowed to enter the host house.

Rules for the host of The Survival Games:

The host shall light the netherrack the first night.
    The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
    The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.

Tell me what you think of this idea, and generally everyone would be welcome into it if you own Minecraft. Well almost everyone.

If you guy's do like it, Lone can always make use of his super duper awesome server making skills and set it up.

UPDATE:Talked to Lone about this and he said maybe, as long as we have enough people. So come on and Sign up!

PLAYERS ON THE HUNGER GAMES:

For this I am going to need your Steam name and your Minecraft name.
    Roster wrote:Current Roster:

Steam name: H.Drescher, MC Name: Echo15.

Steam Name: Krazzykidd, MC Name: Krazzykidd

Steam Name: Sinic, MC Name: Sinic

Last edited by H.Drescher on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Krazzykidd
    Krazzykidd
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Mich Redberg

The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community) Empty Re: The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community)

Post by Krazzykidd Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am

The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community) 46922a0880a8f11f8f69cbb52b1396be I played on something lake this once. twas glorious
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community) Empty Re: The hunger games, For minecraft! ( Just an idea for the community)

Post by H.Drescher Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Well then okay. Just tell me if you want to be in the roster or not. Lone says if we get enough people he might host it. Don't get to excited though.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 am

the hunger games suck.
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 pm

fuck you
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Yeah me and Krazzy played on a 4chan thing called the "Survival Games", it was an Australian server, so we lagged, and died, a lot.

+support for Drescher's idea.

And I'm not going to be on Drescher's team, I'm just going to get raped up the asshole and he's going to become pregnant.

And we shouldn't use the district idea, we should just make it so it is a free-for-all, and you can make alliances. Just make it "similar" to the Hunger Games.

I still think an OA Hunger Games RP would be sexy, but we don't have bow and arrows and spears and shit like that, oh well, time to annoy some Lua coders, I mean wut.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 pm

I would agree with ya sinic, I'll remove the District idea from the OP.
    Krazzykidd
    Krazzykidd
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Mich Redberg

Post by Krazzykidd Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Add me to the roster good sir.Steam Name: Krazzykidd Minecradft name... Krazzykidd ;_;
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm

GO FUCKING SIGN UP,

please
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

THIS IDEA STILL SUCKS DICK
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Lone wrote:THIS IDEA STILL SUCKS DICK

NO FAK U

pls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:27 am