estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

3 posters

Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that?

Yasar95
    Yasar95

Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that? Empty Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that?

Post by Yasar95 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 am

Im trying to find the community that had it like on the "rp_cscdesert_v2-1_propfix" map. if this is the wrong community just ignore this post or delete it or something and I'll try another community :-) I remember a loading screen had "esoteric servers" on it and i googled it and this came up as the top and it's a roleplay community so i figured that this community probably has like merged with the one community that had fallout that was really fun to play. so leave a reply :-)
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that? Empty Re: Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that?

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 am

We... don't do Fallout RP servers anymore...

(ravenh0lm reference lolol)

But yeah, we don't do Fallout RP. We have HL2 Outlands and Space Station 13. Though everyone's addicted to ARMA II now so those servers are barely being managed.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that? Empty Re: Hello, Is this that community that had the comet's fallout roleplay or something like that?

Post by Sinic Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

Starbucks you don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah we were the server hosters for Cosmosis Gaming, and they hosted a FoRP, the owner of Cosmosis Gaming (kamikazefork) is a donator here and is one of our known members, so you can stay by here if you want.
    Cosmosis' servers are down because they died off and they took down Fallout RP because... I guess because everyone had guns? I don't know, Fork didn't have a good reason behind it, I thought it was fun nonetheless and thought it was a dumb reason to take the server down.

If you don't know me by the way you may know my character from the FoRP; Darwin Johnson, that black guy that everyone loved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:02 am